Wednesday 29 April 2015

DIY Floral Bangle

DIY floral bangle
I'm over at The Pinning Mama again sharing a tutorial of how I transformed a plain old bangle into this pretty floral one.
I used paper so the options on this one are almost endless. My paper was floral Cath Kidston writing paper but you could use old books, wrapping paper, magazines, sheet music, whatever takes your fancy.
Pop over to The Pinning Mama for the full instructions and my usual "loads of photos" and "loads of waffling on" with details that I think might be helpful!

Sum of their Stories
Sum of their Stories

Hello, I'm Julie. I love making things and this is where I share my enthusiasm.

14 comments:

  1. Your bangle look gorgeous! Will pop over to have a look! Thank you for sharing with us #pintorials

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pop of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so spring!! off to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely :)

    Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! #CreativeMondays

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love the way you placed the flowers. Thanks for sharing such a great idea. My best to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous bangle! I just wanted to let you know that I'm featuring it at this week's link party!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts/comments, thank you for taking the time.