Saturday 11 April 2015

My Favourite Finds March

I've had a little unscheduled enforced blog break for the last few weeks. We moved house and were internetless for while. Oh how we missed our internet, it's crazy to think just 10 years ago we wouldn't have even thought about it!
So just to get back in the swing of things, better late than never, here is a small collection of some of the lovely projects I'd found on line in the early part of March. 

Isn't this felt pincushion from Molly and Mama just bea-u-tiful? 
There is a full tutorial with pattern so you can make one yourself. The little bird is on a pin - how cute is that?

Check out this gorgeous crocheted Shawl from Crafts from the Cwtch

I LOVE Crafts from the Cwtch and apologise in advance for how much time you will spend looking at all the amazing projects you find there. 

I don't think these little sheep could be any cuter if they tried! 
They are from the very talented Gail at Purple Hues and Me. She has given the pattern and full instructions too, they don't look too complicated and use a mixture of sewing and a dab or two from a glue gun.

Enjoy!
Sum of their Stories
Sum of their Stories

Hello, I'm Julie. I love making things and this is where I share my enthusiasm.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, Julia, for including my sheep in your favorite finds for March! What an honor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Gail, they really are just so sweet!

      Delete
  2. Oh Julie, fabulous finds. Those sheep are just too cute, Love them.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Visiting from Sharefest :) Just realised its the lady above who designed the sheel, Gail they are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im in love with the lambs, I had one as a pet when I was a kid.

    Thanks for sharing on Friday Features this week!
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A pet lamb, how lovely. I had a friend at school who kept Jacob sheep (she did live on a farm though) It seems like a very cool pet to have. These are really cute aren't they?

      Delete
  4. Many thanks for including my Felt Pear tutorial Julie. She's in some gorgeous company!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, I think it is just so cute and with that little bird pin too - lovely!

      Delete

I love to hear your thoughts/comments, thank you for taking the time.