Sunday 26 November 2017

Handmade Monday #53

Hi and welcome to Handmade Monday.
Handmade Monday is our weekly craft link up, a chance to share our makes, bakes and other handmade craft ideas and find some new inspiration.

Have you had a good week? I had fun making muticoloured rainbow pom poms to brighten up some grey crochet hats.


Now let's look at the features from last weeks Handmade Monday:
I love these cute, modern printable tic tac labels from Somewhat Simple.

Did you you see this A-MAZE-ING shed makeover from Decor to Adore

Christmas is coming - are you even close to ready (I'm SO not) How about making these lovely tree decorations made from old felted jumpers by Pillar Box Blue.


Congratulations to you all, here is a "Yay! I was featured" button for your blog.



Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML

Handmade Monday is all about building a craft community, so please take a few minutes to visit some of the other links, leave a comment, and maybe share your favourites on the social media of your choice if you can.

If you like to join Handmade Monday regularly do consider joining our super friendly Facebook group.

The rules for Handmade Monday are simple:
  • Did you make it? Yes - hooray, we'd love to see it!
  • Add the link to a specific blog post, not your main site URL.
  • Link up to 3 posts each week.
  • Mingle - visit some of the other links - comment - sharelet's support one another and grow our craft community.
If you're not sure on anything, more information can be found here.

Sum of their Stories
Sum of their Stories

Hello, I'm Julie. I love making things and this is where I share my enthusiasm.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you, Julie, for featuring my felt trees. I hope you have had a relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire, I love your trees and think I have just enough scraps to give one a try. I'm not sure weekends are ever relaxing are they? But at least their timetable is different and a change is as good as a rest!!

      Delete
  2. Can you make some tic tac labels that say "Time Travel Sickness Pills" ? I would love to hand them out year round. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dianne, these Tic Tac labels are not mine, they are from a fab blog called Somewhat Simple and are a feature from last weeks link up. If you click through the photo above it will take you straight to the right place and you can see what else Somewhat Simple have to offer. This is a fabulous idea btw, I hope Somewhat Simple are able to help you.

      Delete
  3. Thank you Julie for your 53rd Handmade Monday, always some great sharing.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Marilyn, I love seeing what deliciousness you have for us each week too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie thank you so much for hosting. I am honored to be featured!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your rainbow pom poms - a great way to use leftover bits and pieces. Thanks for hosting.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the party Julie! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts/comments, thank you for taking the time.