Sunday 16 April 2017

Handmade Monday #21

Welcome to Handmade Monday.
I'm so pleased that you have stopped by for another Handmade Monday, the place to share your makes, bakes and other handmade craft ideas or just find some new inspiration.

Happy Easter to everyone celebrating.


Here are the features from last weeks Handmade Monday:
I love these pretty paper spring flowers from Suzer Space, they look really simple to make too.

Liz from Howling at the Moon has crocheted these lovely lanterns for the garden, she has a link to a free pattern too. 
Congratulations, here is a "Yay! I was featured" button for your blog.



Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML

We are all about sharing and caring here at Handmade Monday so if you do link up please take some time to visit some other links and share a few on the social media of your choice. If you are not a social media fan then comments are lovely too (I know the world of tweets, likes, shares and hashtags is not for everyone!)
We have a Handmade Monday Facebook Group where we share tips and ideas. If you like to link up here regularly you are welcome to join us, just send a request. Every entry to Handmade Monday gets pinned onto our Handmade Monday pinterest board too.

The rules for Handmade Monday are simple:
  • Did you make it? Yes - hooray, we'd love to see it!
  • Add the link to a specific blog post, not your main site URL.
  • Link up to 3 posts each week.
  • Mingle - visit some of the other links - comment - sharelet's support one another and grow our craft community.
If you're not sure on anything, more information can be found here.



Sum of their Stories
Sum of their Stories

Hello, I'm Julie. I love making things and this is where I share my enthusiasm.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Julie. I hope you had a lovely, restful weekend with family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline, I had a lovely mix of relaxing and a little bit of crafting which was just great!

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for featuring my lanterns, Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter! Thank you for featuring my miniature paper hyacinths!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Susan, I think they are sweet - and they look so effective.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the party, Julie. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts/comments, thank you for taking the time.