Sunday 5 February 2017

Handmade Monday #11

Hello and welcome to our weekly craft linky: Handmade Monday.
This is the place to share your makes, bakes and other handmade craft ideas and to find some new inspiration. 

Have you had much time for making this week? Following on from what I said last week I've been mostly trying to finish off some half done things rather than starting anything new. Easier said than done with so much inspiration around. That's the biggest problem I've found with hosting Handmade Monday, I visit all your lovely ideas and then want to try them all! 

Here are the features from last week's Handmade Monday.

Josie from Sew for Soul had this beautiful design of hers published in Sewing World Magazine. I was looking out for the magazine this weekend but sadly they didn't have it in my local supermarket. I'll have to find a copy in the week. 


Have you ever tried making soap? I thought it would be really difficult and science-y but Laura from Over the Apple Tree makes it seem easy with her Coffee Spice Soap

Congratulations, here is a "Yay! I was featured" button for your blog.



Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML

And now for this weeks linky.
Every entry gets pinned onto our Handmade Monday pinterest board, don't forget to follow the board and ask for an invite if you'd like to join.
We also have a Facebook group where we share tips and are trying to get a share thread off the ground. If you like to link up here regularly you are welcome to join us, just send a request.

The rules for Handmade Monday are simple:
  • Did you make it? Is it craft related? Yes - hooray, we'd love to see what you've been up to. This is not the place for shops, link parties or posts with just other people's work. Giveaways are fine as long as they are craft related.
  • Add the link to your blog post, not your main site URL.
  • Link up to 3 posts each week, but please try to make sure it's something you've not linked up here before.
  • Have fun! Mingle - visit some of the other links - that's the whole point! Leave them a comment, maybe share on pinterest, twitter or your other favourite social media. Let's support one another and grow our craft community.
  • If you'd like to follow me in some way (buttons to find me are on the side at the top) then that would be just lovely. If you'd like to tell others about Handmade Monday then that would be just lovely too.


Sum of their Stories
Sum of their Stories

Hello, I'm Julie. I love making things and this is where I share my enthusiasm.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the party and for featuring my soap this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another Handmade Monday

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts/comments, thank you for taking the time.