Sunday 8 October 2017

Handmade Monday #46

Welcome to our weekly craft link up Handmade Monday. 
Handmade Monday is a great place to share your makes, bakes and other handmade craft ideas and find some new inspiration.
I've finally got my Etsy shop up and running after a ridiculous amount of procrastinating. I had this idea that I had to be 'ready' until I realised that I never would be! I have quite a lot more to list but at least it's started now. Feel free to pop by and make it one of your favourites if you'd like to!!!


Now it's time to take a look at the features from last weeks Handmade Monday:
Laurie from My Husband has too many Hobbies showed us how to make these felt acorns - there are plastic Easter eggs under there! Can you believe it?!

Staying with a felt theme, Claire from Pillar Box Blue used her left over scraps from the felted blanket she shared with us a few weeks ago to make pretty flowers for this autumnal denim wreath. 

Congratulations to you both, here is a "Yay! I was featured" button for your blog.



Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML

Handmade Monday is all about building a craft community, please so take a few minutes to visit some of the other links, leave a comment, and maybe share your favourites on the social media of your choice if you can.
A massive thank you to everyone who does participate and takes the time to visit the other Handmade Mondayers and share their projects and ideas.

The rules for Handmade Monday are simple:
  • Did you make it? Yes - hooray, we'd love to see it!
  • Add the link to a specific blog post, not your main site URL.
  • Link up to 3 posts each week.
  • Mingle - visit some of the other links - comment - sharelet's support one another and grow our craft community.
If you're not sure on anything, more information can be found here.



Sum of their Stories
Sum of their Stories

Hello, I'm Julie. I love making things and this is where I share my enthusiasm.

10 comments:

  1. Julie thank you so much for featuring my denim wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for setting up your Etsy shop, you have some beautiful things! I've just popped over and favourited it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, Thank you for featuring my felt pine cones! It's very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure Laurie, they are so cute and such a clever idea.

      Delete
  4. Hi Julie, your shop looks lovely and wtg getting 5 sales already :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna, it was 2 people who bought a few items each but I'm delighted of course :-)

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the fun party! Have a super week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the shop. You got a new fan here :)
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts/comments, thank you for taking the time.