Sunday 1 October 2017

Handmade Monday #45

Welcome to Handmade Monday, our weekly craft link up. 
Handmade Monday is the place to share your makes, bakes and other handmade craft ideas and find some new inspiration.
How has your week been? We went to a beautiful wedding last weekend and I was lucky enough to be given one of the table flower arrangements to take home and so we've had bunches roses and hydrangeas all round the house for a week now :-)

Now it's time to look at the features from last weeks Handmade Monday:
Vicky Myers has made an amazing shibori quilt which is right up my street. Upcycled, unique and very beautiful.

Caroline from CJ Made shared this beautiful jackt she made for herself with us last week. She managed to make it completely reversible so has two fabulous options. Personally I love the red brocade - isn't just gorgeous?

The Crafty Lumberjacks are getting ready for Halloween by making these luminaries from old jam jars, they have a bit of help in their video tutorial too which is such a fun watch.


Congratulations to you all, here is a "Yay! I was featured" button for your blog.



Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Handmade Monday is all about building a craft community, please so take a few minutes to visit some of the other links, leave a comment, and maybe share your favourites on the social media of your choice if you can.



Help !
I've been pinning every post shared to Handmade Monday to our pinterest board, but with so many of you joining us every week now I'm finding it harder and harder to make sure I don't miss anyone out. Some of you have already joined the group board and pin your own project directly which is fantastic. If you haven't and would like to then follow the board and then message me the email address that you use for pinterest and I'll send you an invite.

The rules for Handmade Monday are simple:
  • Did you make it? Yes - hooray, we'd love to see it!
  • Add the link to a specific blog post, not your main site URL.
  • Link up to 3 posts each week.
  • Mingle - visit some of the other links - comment - sharelet's support one another and grow our craft community.
If you're not sure on anything, more information can be found here.


Sum of their Stories
Sum of their Stories

Hello, I'm Julie. I love making things and this is where I share my enthusiasm.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my jacket Julie! I always love finding about all the fabulous collection of hand-made things you organise every week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the fun and enjoy the week Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks for the feature! Happy October!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank so much for the party Julie! Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wedding decorations pics, so pretty

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts/comments, thank you for taking the time.