Sunday 3 September 2017

Handmade Monday #41

Hello everyone and welcome to Handmade Monday, our weekly craft link up. 
Handmade Monday is a place to share your makes, bakes and other handmade craft ideas and find some new inspiration.
I've spent the week with some fiddly handstitching - more on that later in the week - and I've been cracking on with my Tea on the Green CAL.
Details of the CAL are on the Hobbycraft blog and the Tea on the Green facebook group if you fancy joining in.
Now for the features from last weeks Handmade Monday:
Suzer Space shared a lovely fern that you just can't kill - it's made of paper. Perfect if you don't have green fingers!

Our kids would have loved this pokeball cosy for their apples when they were at school. There is a free pattern too, all from Neli Designs.

Chris from Made by Chrisse D has such a great collection of sewing ideas for back to School, I want to make all the things! 

Congratulations to you all, here is a "Yay! I was featured" button for your blog.



Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Handmade Monday is all about building a craft community, please so take a few minutes to visit some of the other links, leave a comment, and maybe share your favourites on the social media of your choice if you can.
We have a facebook group where we share useful or interesting things so send a request if you'd like to join us. 

The rules for Handmade Monday are simple:
  • Did you make it? Yes - hooray, we'd love to see it!
  • Add the link to a specific blog post, not your main site URL.
  • Link up to 3 posts each week.
  • Mingle - visit some of the other links - comment - sharelet's support one another and grow our craft community.
If you're not sure on anything, more information can be found here.

 


Sum of their Stories
Sum of their Stories

Hello, I'm Julie. I love making things and this is where I share my enthusiasm.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my faux-fern. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the post today and I managed to get here on a Monday! My post is back to school themed with a pump bag and a school cardigan. Jo x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts/comments, thank you for taking the time.