Sunday 10 September 2017

Handmade Monday #42

Welcome to another Handmade Monday, our weekly craft link up. 
Handmade Monday is a place to share your makes, bakes and other handmade craft ideas and find some new inspiration.
I've been cheating on my CAL with some other crochet this week, I love multi coloured things but I do hate sewing in all those ends.

Now here are the features from last weeks Handmade Monday:
Apparently autumn is here/on it's way really soon, in the northern hemisphere anyway. My Husband has too many Hobbies shared how to make these lovely little felt pumpkins, I think they are really sweet.

Catherine of Hillview Embroidery made the most beautiful baby blanket with a very sweet embroidered duck. What a gorgeous gift.
Congratulations to you both, here is a "Yay! I was featured" button for your blog.



Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Handmade Monday is all about building a craft community, please so take a few minutes to visit some of the other links, leave a comment, and maybe share your favourites on the social media of your choice if you can.
We have a facebook group where we share useful or interesting things so send a request if you'd like to join us. 

The rules for Handmade Monday are simple:
  • Did you make it? Yes - hooray, we'd love to see it!
  • Add the link to a specific blog post, not your main site URL.
  • Link up to 3 posts each week.
  • Mingle - visit some of the other links - comment - sharelet's support one another and grow our craft community.
If you're not sure on anything, more information can be found here.
 



Sum of their Stories
Sum of their Stories

Hello, I'm Julie. I love making things and this is where I share my enthusiasm.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting the fun and have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, Thanks very much for the feature of my Felt Pumpkins! Appreciate the party and all you do to host it each week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of those you've featured are gorgeous! I know what you mean about sewing in the ends, always the most boring bit! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Julie. I'm new here and I thought I would just say a quick hello and a thanks for hosting this link hop.

    Your crochet colours are gorgeous and I know exactly what you mean about sewing in the ends. I, too, have tackled a large crochet project, and I've sworn that I will forever weave in my ends as I go to avoid the torture of 'hey, I'm nearly finished, yay, oh, the ends, ugh'. I hope they sew up quickly for you :D

    Now I'm off to hop around the links above and have a little fun meeting new arty people.

    Best wishes,
    Liz
    http://www.gumnut.net

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts/comments, thank you for taking the time.