Sunday 20 August 2017

Handmade Monday #39

Welcome to Handmade Monday, our weekly craft link up. 
Handmade Monday is a place to share your makes, bakes and other handmade craft ideas and find some new inspiration.

It's just a short post from me today, so no features this week I'm afraid. Normal service will be restored at next week's link up - there'll be some extra features then to make up for it! 

Handmade Monday is all about building a craft community, please so take a few minutes to visit some of the other links, leave a comment, and maybe share your favourites on the social media of your choice if you can.
We have a facebook group where we share useful or interesting things so send a request if you'd like to join us. 

The rules for Handmade Monday are simple:
  • Did you make it? Yes - hooray, we'd love to see it!
  • Add the link to a specific blog post, not your main site URL.
  • Link up to 3 posts each week.
  • Mingle - visit some of the other links - comment - sharelet's support one another and grow our craft community.
If you're not sure on anything, more information can be found here.

 

Sum of their Stories
Sum of their Stories

Hello, I'm Julie. I love making things and this is where I share my enthusiasm.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting, first time to your party. I will be adding it to my new party page.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting the link up, even though you're busy! Looking forward to seeing next weeks' features! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie,

    Thank you for hosting. Hope you have a great week!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts/comments, thank you for taking the time.