Sunday 13 August 2017

Handmade Monday #38

Welcome to Handmade Monday, our weekly craft link up. 
Handmade Monday is a place to share your makes, bakes and other handmade craft ideas and find some new inspiration.
I'm still crocheting away on the Tea on the Green CAL, this week's new block is C2C (corner to corner).
I've seen it everywhere but never tried it myself - until now - I am blown away! It's quick and it's easy! I'll be doing more of this in the future, that's for sure. 

Here are the features from last week's Handmade Monday:
Lina from Sew Historically made this beautiful be-pom-pomed bag from a straw place mat - what a great idea. So ingenious! 


This bottle holder idea is from Let's get Sewing, it's a great, clear tutorial with both velcro and popper options. 

Congratulations to you both, here is a "Yay! I was featured" button for your blog.



Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML

Handmade Monday is all about building a craft community, please so take a few minutes to visit some of the other links, leave a comment, and maybe share your favourites on the social media of your choice if you can.
We have a facebook group where we share useful or interesting things so send a request if you'd like to join us. 

The rules for Handmade Monday are simple:
  • Did you make it? Yes - hooray, we'd love to see it!
  • Add the link to a specific blog post, not your main site URL.
  • Link up to 3 posts each week.
  • Mingle - visit some of the other links - comment - sharelet's support one another and grow our craft community.
If you're not sure on anything, more information can be found here.

 




Sum of their Stories
Sum of their Stories

Hello, I'm Julie. I love making things and this is where I share my enthusiasm.

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely crochet stitch, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I've never tried corner to corner. It looks lovely,pleased to hear it's easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, Thanks so much for hosting! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my DIY pom pom straw clutch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blanket is growing! That stitch looks so neat :) Looking forward to taking a look around the link up, there seems to be lots of interesting things to see today! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked the bottle holders. Your crochet is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts/comments, thank you for taking the time.