Sunday 4 June 2017

Handmade Monday #28

Welcome to Handmade Monday, our weekly crafty linky.
Hello, hello, hello, it's Handmade Monday time! This is the place to share your makes, bakes and other handmade craft ideas and find some new inspiration.
I finished a long overdue furniture painting project this week, I'll share it all in a week or two but here's a quick 'before' shot:
So with my 'painting head' firmly on it's not surprising I've picked paint based features from last week's Handmade Monday:
Love, love, love this gorgeous painted chest of drawers from The Apple Street Cottage. It's so pretty, I love it .... Did I mention that I love it?!?

Extolling the virtues of good old spray paint, Deanie's Stash gave a complete makeover to an old plant stand that she picked up for next to nothing. Simple but very effective.

Congratulations to both of you, here is a "Yay! I was featured" button for your blog.



Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML

We are all about sharing and caring here at Handmade Monday so when you do link up please take some time to visit some other links and leave a comment. Plus if you are able, do share a few on the social media of your choice. (I know the world of tweets, likes, shares and hashtags is not for everyone so whatever you can do will be much appreciated!)
All the entries are pinning onto our Handmade Monday Pinterest Board.
We also have a Handmade Monday Facebook Group, sporadically we share interesting things we've found with one another. It's not the most overly active facebook group of all time but a nice way to contact one another. You are welcome to join us, just send a request. 

The rules for Handmade Monday are simple:
  • Did you make it? Yes - hooray, we'd love to see it!
  • Add the link to a specific blog post, not your main site URL.
  • Link up to 3 posts each week.
  • Mingle - visit some of the other links - comment - sharelet's support one another and grow our craft community.
If you're not sure on anything, more information can be found here.



Sum of their Stories
Sum of their Stories

Hello, I'm Julie. I love making things and this is where I share my enthusiasm.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature, Julie. I'm SO glad you love the chest of drawers! Have a great week and thanks for hosting.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the fun party and enjoy the week Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, thank you for featuring my spray paint makeover. It is an honor. Have a super week!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Dianne, I love a simple idea that's really well done :-)

      Delete
  4. I'm joining in for the first time and looking forward to discovering some new blogs, thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer, welcome! I'm so pleased you have joined us. I hope you enjoy poking around and visiting some of the other Handmade Mondayers!

      Delete

I love to hear your thoughts/comments, thank you for taking the time.