Sunday 28 May 2017

Handmade Monday #27

Hello and welcome to Handmade Monday, our weekly crafty linky.
I'm so pleased you have come to join us for another Handmade Monday, the place to share your makes, bakes and other handmade craft ideas and find some new inspiration.
My week has been chocka block. It was my birthday on Wednesday then on Friday I had the most awesome day out with the ladies in our family on a trip to the Chelsea Flower show. It was roasting hot and very crowded but we had such a good time.
Chelsea Flower Show Highlights


All this has meant I haven't gotten round to visiting and sharing all the lovely posts linked up last week yet. We have a bank holiday weekend here so I will be catching up and visiting you all soon, I promise!

Here are the fabulous features from last week's Handmade Monday:
The Craft Lumberjacks shared how to make this lovely hanging shelf, they even have one of their fun videos to show how.

Vicky Myers, like a lot of us, started taking salads to work for a healthy lunch and encountered the "how to I transport my cutlery' issue. Did she just sling them in a carrier bag? Oh no, not our Vicky! She took the chance to experiment with fabric decorating methods and ends up making a fun and practical cutlery bag to do the job perfectly.
Congratulations, here is a "Yay! I was featured" button for your blog.



Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML

We are all about sharing and caring here at Handmade Monday so when you do link up please take some time to visit some other links and leave a comment. Plus if you are able, do share a few on the social media of your choice. (I know the world of tweets, likes, shares and hashtags is not for everyone so whatever you can do will be much appreciated!)
All the entries are pinning onto our Handmade Monday Pinterest Board. It's a group board so if you'd like to join me and pin your own entries you are very welcome. Just follow to board and then drop me an email letting me know the email address you use for pinterest. I'll send you an invitation and then you can pin away! 

The rules for Handmade Monday are simple:
  • Did you make it? Yes - hooray, we'd love to see it!
  • Add the link to a specific blog post, not your main site URL.
  • Link up to 3 posts each week.
  • Mingle - visit some of the other links - comment - sharelet's support one another and grow our craft community.
If you're not sure on anything, more information can be found here.



Sum of their Stories
Sum of their Stories

Hello, I'm Julie. I love making things and this is where I share my enthusiasm.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you for featuring our little shelf! Have a great week! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome guys, I'm loving your new look and your video tutorials. Just the right balance of fun and informative.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Julie for the party. Hope your week is great!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts/comments, thank you for taking the time.