Sunday 14 May 2017

Handmade Monday #25

It's Handmade Monday time!
It's good to have you join us for another Handmade Monday, our weekly craft linky where we share our makes, bakes and other handmade craft ideas and find some new inspiration.
What have you been up to this week? I've been doing some super simple crochet in the evenings when the TV is on. It's a nice denim cotton yarn from DMC which has worked up really nicely.
Here are the features from last week's Handmade Monday:
Teodora Pantings showed step by step how she painted this pretty trinket box. I'm planning to have a try soon but if you don't want to, Teodora has loads of beautiful things she has painted for sale in her Etsy and Folksy shops. 

I think Granny squares are THE thing to start with when you are new to crochet. I love these bags from Alelier Marie-Lucienne, they are so sweet and a fun way to use granny squares.
Congratulations, here is a "Yay! I was featured" button for your blog.



Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML

We are all about sharing and caring here at Handmade Monday so when you do link up please take some time to visit some other links and leave a comment. Plus if you are able do share a few on the social media of your choice. (I know the world of tweets, likes, shares and hashtags is not for everyone so whatever you can do will be much appreciated!)
Every entry to Handmade Monday gets pinned onto our Handmade Monday pinterest board. It's a group board so if you'd like to join and pin your own Handmade Monday entries (save me doing them all!) then just make sure you follow the board on pinterest and send me a message including the email you use for pinterest and I'll invite you.

The rules for Handmade Monday are simple:
  • Did you make it? Yes - hooray, we'd love to see it!
  • Add the link to a specific blog post, not your main site URL.
  • Link up to 3 posts each week.
  • Mingle - visit some of the other links - comment - sharelet's support one another and grow our craft community.
If you're not sure on anything, more information can be found here.


Sum of their Stories
Sum of their Stories

Hello, I'm Julie. I love making things and this is where I share my enthusiasm.

4 comments:

  1. I love Granny squares too and thank you for featuring my trinket box, you made my day :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pleased to hear it Teodora. I've been having a go at my own version this week, using your advice and step by step photo's and I'm so pleased with the results. I'm planning to share it soon. So thank YOU!

      Delete
  2. I will follow your link ups. Mine is inspired by you! I loved that patchwork overlapping cushion by Green Lady this week. Wasn't it awesome. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are enjoying joining in Jo. It's a great way to find other like minded people and share ideas. So many fabulous projects!

      Delete

I love to hear your thoughts/comments, thank you for taking the time.