Sunday 26 March 2017

Handmade Monday #18

Hello, it's Handmade Monday time! Welcome to our weekly craft linky.
Come and join us, share your makes, bakes and other handmade craft ideas or just find some new inspiration.

I'm SO sorry that Handmade Monday is a little late going up today. It's Mothers Day here in the Uk and I was sitting with a cuppa enjoying a film with the family when I suddenly remembered I'd not got our linky ready in advance this week! Ops! 

Here are last weeks features: 

Macrame has made such a come back recently, I really love this wall hanging from My French Twist.

Easter is not far away now, these paper treat bags are such a sweet idea from Pillar Box Blue.


Congratulations, here is a "Yay! I was featured" button for your blog.



Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML

We have a Handmade Monday Facebook Group where we share tips and ideas. If you like to link up here regularly you are welcome to join us, just send a request. Every entry to Handmade Monday gets pinned onto our Handmade Monday pinterest board too, send a request to join this group board if you love to pin.

The rules for Handmade Monday are simple:
  • Did you make it? Yes - hooray, we'd love to see it!
  • Add the link to a specific blog post, not your main site URL.
  • Link up to 3 posts each week.
  • Mingle - visit some of the other links - comment - sharelet's support one another and grow our craft community.
If you're not sure on anything, more information can be found here.



Sum of their Stories
Sum of their Stories

Hello, I'm Julie. I love making things and this is where I share my enthusiasm.

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're having a lovely Mothers Day :)

    I've never tried macrame, I'll have to have a closer look. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember macrame first time round, lots of indoor hanging baskets! I'm loving the modern take on it, and it doesn't look too difficult either - bonus!

      Delete
  2. I love Wendy's Macrame wall hanging. Thank you for featuring my bunny treatbags. Hope you had a good Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely makes again this week with a very Spring like theme, it must be the weather. Jo x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts/comments, thank you for taking the time.