Sunday 2 July 2017

Handmade Monday #32

Hi everyone, welcome to this weeks Handmade Monday Craft Link up.
We are so pleased you have joined us this week for another craft link up. This is the place where we share our makes, bakes and other handmade craft ideas, find some new inspiration and connect with our fellow bloggers.

How's things in your neck of the woods?
It was the Stitching, Sewing and Hobbycraft Show at the NEC Birmingham this week and yesterday I was lucky enough to attend the bloggers workshop. Chatting with fellow bloggers, food and drink and 2 craft workshops - how lucky am I?! More on the show in a full post later in the week.

It was lovely to see some many people joining in and linking up last week, thank you all for supporting Handmade Monday. 
Here are the features from last weeks linky:
I think this crochet blanket that T'onna from Sew Crafty Crochet shared with us is stunning. She had up to 12 balls of yarn in her lap at some moments which sounds like a recipe for trouble but somehow she didn't get in a pickle and the result is this beauty. 

I follow Anna from Tea and a Sewing Machine on Instagram so I'd seen her tease us with some cut out shapes a little while ago! I love this retro with a modern twist laptop case that she made. There is a full tutorial on how to make the case as well as the super cute applique . 


Congratulations to both of you, here is a "Yay! I was featured" button for your blog.



Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML

Handmade Monday is all about building a craft community, please so take a few minutes to visit some of the other links, leave a comment, and maybe share your favourites on the social media of your choice if you can.
We have a facebook group where we share useful or interesting things too so send a request if you'd liek to join us. 

The rules for Handmade Monday are simple:
  • Did you make it? Yes - hooray, we'd love to see it!
  • Add the link to a specific blog post, not your main site URL.
  • Link up to 3 posts each week.
  • Mingle - visit some of the other links - comment - sharelet's support one another and grow our craft community.
If you're not sure on anything, more information can be found here.



Sum of their Stories
Sum of their Stories

Hello, I'm Julie. I love making things and this is where I share my enthusiasm.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my laptop sleeve. I've never been to a craft show, sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Anna, it's so pretty.
    I think they hold the shows all round the country, the NEC is great for me because it's just up the road and is central so gets people from all over going. If ever you do come to one let me know and if I'm going too we can meet up for a cuppa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my blanket!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure T'onna, it is so pretty. I'm impressed with how you juggled all those colours!

      Delete
  4. Toddler just woken up from a nap! I'll be back to read your post and browse through the links! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a habit of doing that don't they?! Usually just when you sit down with a cuppa to take a 5 second break and do a grown ups thing (like looking at pretty craft ideas on 'tinternet!)

      Delete

I love to hear your thoughts/comments, thank you for taking the time.