Sunday 11 December 2016

Handmade Monday #4

Hello, welcome to Handmade Monday, the place to share your adventures in crafting!
I'm so pleased you have been able to stop by. Please share you latest crafting adventures here and take a few minutes out of your busy busy lives to see what other people have been up to.
This week I've totally gone from a casual "Oh Christmas is ages away" to a definitely NOT casual "14 sleeps!!!!" practically overnight!

Without further ado let's have some fabulous features from last week's linky.

Garden, Tea, Cakes and me shared these lovely glittered pinecones.
I've been trying this idea out this weekend as we found some old pinecones in with the decorations when we put them up last Sunday. #glitterallthethings

CJ Made shared this lovely block printing project, it reminded me of the lino cuts we did at Primary school (but way better of course!)
Congrats both of you, here is a "Yay! I was featured" button for your blog.



Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML

And now for this weeks linky.
Remember every entry gets pinned onto our Handmade Monday pinterest board too, if you'd like to join the board and pin directly just send me a message with your pinterest email.

The rules are not overly complicated:
  • Did you make it? Is it craft related? Yes - hooray, we'd love to see what you've been up to. This is not the place for shops, link parties or posts with just other people's work. Giveaways are fine as long as they are craft related.
  • Add the link to your blog post, not your main site URL.
  • Link up to 3 posts each week, but try to make sure it's something you've not linked up here before.
  • Have fun! Mingle - visit some of the other links - that's the whole point! Leave them a comment, maybe share on pinterest, twitter or your other favourite social media. Let's support one another and grow our craft community.
  • If you'd like to follow me in some way (buttons to find me are on the side at the top) then that would be just lovely. If you'd like to tell others about Handmade Monday then that would be just lovely too.


Sum of their Stories
Sum of their Stories

Hello, I'm Julie. I love making things and this is where I share my enthusiasm.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the 4th Handmade Monday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg so creative i so want to try this!
    http://www.thestyletune.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts/comments, thank you for taking the time.