Wednesday 27 November 2013

Earring Organisation Update

One of my first Bloggy posts back in September was my idea for organising my earring by re-purposing a wire pen tub, I just have a quick Update for you!

I succumbed to the power of the gold spray paint and gave it a quick respray just over a month ago, whilst I was making my plant pots from plastic tubs

I've waited to see if it scratches off (like I thought it might) and I have to report - No, it doesn't seem to scratch off at all, earrings have been in and out of it every day since the respray and all good, bonus!


To see the full instructions (well, couple of steps really, it's not complicated!) pop over to the original post here

I think the Black was nice, the gold is nicer! 

You might also be interested in:
Old bracelet to new statement necklace
Old Bracelet to New Statement Necklace
3 Pink Bracelets
3 Pink Bracelets
Lace top refashion
Lace Top Refashion
Infinity Loop Scarf Tutorial
Infinity Loop Scarf Tutorial
I'll be linking up at all these amazing link parties, do make sure you check them out.
Sum of their Stories
Sum of their Stories

Hello, I'm Julie. I love making things and this is where I share my enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts/comments, thank you for taking the time.