Wednesday 28 August 2013

Hello!

Hi and welcome to Sum of their Stories.

I have always loved making things, I like to sew, knit, crochet, embroider, papercraft ....... My favourite thing is reusing or recycling something that was heading for the bin.

Some time in 2012 I discovered craft blogs and a whole world of lovely ideas, inspiration and tutorials. I have loved looking at other people's ideas and feel it's really time I gave a little something back.

I'm hoping to show my creations, with the hope you might be inspired too. I am not especially computer minded so even setting this blog up and adding a header has been a little challenging. At the moment tutorials seem a long way off but that is what I'm hoping for at some point. 

I come from a long line of crafty people, both my Nans and my Mum were prolific crafters (more about them later I'm sure) and I grew up in an environment where you thought "can I make one myself" before buying anything. 

I have a lot to learn about this blogging malarkey but here goes.....

Sum of their Stories
Sum of their Stories

Hello, I'm Julie. I love making things and this is where I share my enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts/comments, thank you for taking the time.